Council's Environmental Health Officer (EHO) is available to assist both new and existing businesses with enquiries regarding the following permits, licences, approvals and registrations. The EHO is there to help your business meet legislative requirements using a logical common-sense approach:
- Environmentally Relevant Activities
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Food Premises - Fixed & Mobile
- Accommodation and Caravan Parks
- Footpath Usage Permits
- Personal Appearance Services (e.g. tattooist, body piercing, hairdressing beauty therapy)
Application forms for licences may be obtained by visiting the website below.
For further information please contact the Council office by phone on (07) 4656 8355 or via email.