Council’s joint partnership with the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) provides our community with free child immunisation clinics every month.
Council provides immunisations for:
- DTPa-HebB (Diphtheria Tetanus, Pertussis and Hepatitis B)
- Meningococcal C
- MMR (Measles Mumps and Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Hepatitis A
To obtain your child’s vaccination/immunisation history please contact Council on (07) 4656 8355.
Clinics are held at the Charleville Town Hall (entrance via Edward Street) on the following days:
- 1st Thursday of every month at 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- 3rd Thursday of every month at 9:30am to 11:00am
- Last Friday of every month at 9:00am to 10:30am
Council currently provides free influenza vaccinations to "at risk" residents. This includes residents who are 65 years of age and older, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders from six months of age and older, pregnant women and those with medical risk factors.
For further information regarding the community influenza clinics, please contact Council on (07) 4656 8355.