Other Publications

Councillor Conduct Register

In accordance with Section 150DX of the Local Government Act 2009, Council is required to keep a register of complaints made against councillors and the outcome of these complaints. The Councillor Conduct Register is available via the link below;

Councillor Conduct Register

Local Laws

View Local Laws

or alternatively go to view at  Qld State Government Local Laws database

(Instruction: click to link and then accept terms and scroll to Murweh on the database)