Council’s joint partnership with the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) provides our community with free child immunisation clinics every month.
Council provides immunisations for:
- DTPa-HebB (Diphtheria Tetanus, Pertussis and Hepatitis B)
- Meningococcal C
- MMR (Measles Mumps and Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Hepatitis A
To obtain your child’s immunisation history please contact Council on (07) 4656 8355.
Clinics are held at the Charleville Town Hall (entrance via Edward Street) on the following days:
- 1st Thursday of every month at 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- 3rd Thursday of every month at 9:00am to 10:30am
- Last Friday of every month at 9:00am to 10:30am
Council currently provides free influenza vaccinations to "at risk" residents.
Council are offering this vaccine FREE to the below groups:
- Children aged 6 months to under 5 years
- Pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 6 months and over
- Adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 6 months and older with medical conditions putting them at increased risk of severe influenza and complications
For further information regarding the community influenza clinics, please contact Council on (07) 4656 8355.