Position Vacant - Grader Operator, Final Trim
GRADER OPERATOR - FINAL TRIM
Murweh Shire Council is seeking to employ an experienced Grader Operator to undertake a range of civil construction and maintenance tasks within the Shire.
Applicants must be competent in the use of Caterpillar and John Deere graders and have experience in rural road grading to final trim level and possess:
- Current `C’ and `HR’ class licences
- Certificate of Competency in Grader Operations
Salary Range: Queensland Local Government Industry (Stream B) Award – Level 6 to 8 dependent on experience plus generous superannuation, allowances and benefits. Approximate salary range between $50 – 60,000 per annum.
To apply for this role:
- Applications must be in writing and include qualifications and experience.
- Email your response, Position Application form and Resume to email@example.com
- For further information relating to the role contact Paul O’Connor on (07) 4656 8355.
CLICK HERE to download the Position Application Pack
Applications close: 4:00pm Monday 28th January 2019.