Environmental Health Environmental Health

Council's Environmental Health Officer (EHO) is available to assist both new and existing businesses with enquiries regarding the following permits, licences, approvals and registrations. The EHO is there to help your business meet legislative requirements using a logical common-sense approach:

  • Environmentally Relevant Activities
  • Flammable & Combustible Liquids
  • Food Premises - Fixed & Mobile
  • Accommodation & Caravan Parks
  • Footpath Usage Permits
  • Personal Appearance Services (e.g. tattooist, body piercing, hairdressing beauty therapy)

Application forms for licences may be obtained by visiting the Licences and Registrations Website

Click to download a health inspection request form