Construction and Maintenance Foreman
Applications are invited to fill the following position:
Full-Time Construction & Maintenance Foreman
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervise and manage the onsite day to day control of tasks, activities or projects allocated.
- Liaise with Administration and Engineering Departments regarding the job needs and budget allocations.
- Communicate with rate payers regarding road and general local government problems.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience and competence in civil works.
- Current Queensland `C’ Class drivers’ licence.
- Current level 2 Traffic Management Implementer Ticket.
- Certificates of Competency for road construction plant.
Applications shall include details of experience, copies of licences/tickets held and two (2) recent referees. Click Here to download application form
Applications in writing close at 4pm on Thursday 26th October 2017 and should be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer, Murweh Shire Council, PO Box 63, Charleville Qld 4470
or email: email@example.com
Enquiries may be directed to Paul O’Connor on 07 46568355.